Solar Ship Foundation’s purpose is to develop and deliver Solar Ship technology for two non-profit applications.
The Mazava Project
Mazava’s goal is to develop a series of Solar Ship aircraft able to provide isolated people with aviation transport of medical supplies and medical services. People and organizations we are supporting include:
- Dr. Kevin Kain – Mobile malaria clinic, Uganda and Malawi
- Dr. Nat Quansah – Mobile integrated clinic, Manongarivo, Madagascar
The Savoka Project
Savoka’s goal is to develop a series of Solar Ship aircraft able to provide aviation services to people living in and around unique ecosystems supporting species-at-risk and cultures-at-risk
- Tony Fitzjohn – George Adamson Wildlife Trust
- Jen Horak – Mohara Project, Madagascar
- Charlie Brooks – Cultural Knot
The Solar Ship Foundation is managed by EVE, a federally registered Canadian charity operating projects in Canada and Africa since 1992. Donate to EVE here.